Meeting Point when you arrive at
Suvarnabhumi International Airport, Bangkok, Thailand
- After leaving the plane, please notice the sign of Immigration and Baggage Claim (Blue light).
- For participants who already have the visa or do not require the visa, please proceed directly to Immigration
- For participants who need to apply for visa on arrival, please follow the sign VISA on Arrival.
- Please have your passport and landing card (Your flight attendance should hand it out before landing.) ready for inspection at the immigration counter. You may be required to show the AWIR2018 Invitation letter, please ensure to have it ready.
- After passing the passport control counter, please find the Baggage Claim Monitor to search for your flight conveyor belt to pick up your luggage.
- With your luggage, please pass through the customs check point out to the Arrival Hall.
- The meeting point is located close to the Exit Gate no. 3on the 2nd floor of the Arrival Hall. Please look for the AWIR2018 poster held by our staffs.
- For more information about Suvarnabhumi airport, please see http://www.suvarnabhumiairport.com/en/1120-arrivals-guide.